Miss Harriet Knit Vest (Slate)
Miss Harriet Knit Vest delivers classic minimalist style with core body warmth.
Spun from Possum Merino with a soft cashmere-like handle.
Possum fibre traps a cone of air which provides higher levels of warmth, up to 30% more than a 100% wool product.
This hollow core means it is far lighter than most other natural fibres, which is why possum merino blends are so popular.
Possum fiber also delivers therapeutic values – see Editors Notes.
Wear under suiting, or rock over a tee and jeans as a weekend warrior.
Ethically made in New Zealand.
$144 Tax as incl. (not extra) USD
- NZD: $202.71
- EUR: 120.72€
- GBP: £105.00
- AUD: $187.33
- JPY: ¥15,762
- CNY: ¥944.88
- Miss Harriet knit vest has straight sides with a semi-tailored shape
- Classic v neckline with 2 cm neck ribbing
- Ribbed vertical panels front and back
- Fit runs small, take a size up to wear over a shirt
- Model is 5’7 and is wearing size small
Need Help Finding The Perfect Fit?
We’re here to help. Phone +0064 27 526-2894
Monday to Friday 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM (NZST)
- Spun from Possum Merino – 30% warmer than wool alone
- Composition: 60% Merino, 30% Possum, 10% Nylon
- 100% Biodegradable
- Ethically made in New Zealand.
Wearing possum fibre is therapy for your skin
Not only is possum fur incredibly soft, is also has therapeutic benefits.
Research shows an enzyme in the fibres can help prevent skin conditions like eczema. And because it is a 100% natural product there are no chemicals coming into contact with your skin, unlike when you wear man-made products.