Miss Harriet Knit Vest (Black)
Miss Harriet Women’s Knit Vest ~ Timeless style and core warmth.
Spun from New Zealand Possum Merino with a soft cashmere-like handle.
Warm, lightweight, and perfect to wear under suiting, a blazer or solo.
Possum fiber also delivers therapeutic values – see Editors Notes.
Ethically made in New Zealand.
- Need Help Finding The Perfect Fit?
We’re here to help. Phone +0064 27 526-2894
Monday to Friday 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM (NZST)
$245 Tax as incl. (not extra) NZD
- EUR: 147€
- GBP: £126
- USD: $172
- AUD: $236.67
- Miss Harriet knit vest has straight sides with a semi-fitted boxy shape
- Classic v neckline with 2 cm neck ribbing
- Ribbed vertical panels front and back
- Fit runs small, take a size up to wear over shirt
- Model is 5’7 and is wearing size Small.
- Spun from Possum Merino – 30% warmer than wool alone
- Composition: 60% Merino, 30% Possum, 10% Nylon
- 100% Biodegradable
- Ethically made in New Zealand.
Wearing possum fiber is therapy for your skin
Not only is possum fur incredibly soft, is also has therapeutic benefits.
Research shows an enzyme in the fibres can help prevent skin conditions like eczema. And because it is a 100% natural product there are no chemicals coming into contact with your skin, unlike when you wear man-made products.